Somehow, this topic is got to do with someone who I respected but my respect to this person has gone the drain and will never be found again.
I saw this person as a strong and powerful individual. A great man fighting for Islam.
Suddenly, it gets bored and bullshit.
He became a blaster !!!
He blasted all the people he hated, call them names and stuff.
Somehow it made many people pissed also made the fanatic supporters angry and give him death threats which sometimes I think it was his own.
Out of nowhere in the news, this man started crying saying he will not preach and all bcoz worried about his life.
OK WTF?! You are a preacher !!!
You afraid to die? Have you heard of SYAHID? DO YOU IN YOUR MIND AS A RELIGIOUS MAN NEVER THINK OF SYAHID?
great, great... he was afraid to die or afraid to lose dunia-wi.
All I know religious preachers are prepared to die and risk their lives for Islam not like this scumbag.
I have seen greater preachers die, murdered, assassinated, shot, amputated and name it. All types of torture and murder. Those legendary preachers have left a strong presence the heart of the supporters for reliving Islam.
Somehow no offense, I remembered during my job offer. I applied to be a law enforcer, I know this job will risk my life and my family. I even saw the statement that this job is dangerous. I accept and think what will happen to my family when I am gone or will I lose my family just bcoz I did the right thing that Allah asked?
I accepted if I am a law enforcer. I will be prepared if anything happen to my family. I know Allah decides their future. (Anyway I am not a law enforcer now, I just got my job as an IT engineer)
This preacher actually made me sick and puke.
I rather listen to BigBoss even he sometimes got the facts misplaced.
Said Nursi once said "I am ready die and I am ready to return to Allah with no fear,"
He said in front of Russian Soldiers including the General who is uncle of the Czar during his execution but he was release for his bravery.
I know I will get many hate here.
No comments:
Post a Comment