Monday, 22 July 2013

Being careful on Ramadhan Bazaars

Ramadhan, the most beautiful month in the Islamic calender. Fasting and trying ur best to be the best.

It was also the day where many called it a food fest.

Regarding on the food fest, there are many bazaars out there for people who want to try different food than regular home food.

Last time, I used to go but know I will not.

Why?

Bcoz recently the quality of the food has gone down.

It was more tasteless and dangerous !!!

Why dangerous? Is there a bomb?

No !!! Dangerous as in...

Let me tell you, I like otak-otak (minced fish) and sata (minced fish that looks like a pyramid which WakeUp or Arrivals hates). The most awesome dish ever. I liked it so much and always buy and eat it with joy.

So I manage to buy from this young guys selling it, usually was an old man but the old man was nowhere to be seen. I bought and eat it n guess what..

One of the tiny little bones pierce my tongue. YES IT PIERCE MY TONGUE.

It hurts so bad that you cannot see with the naked eye. It hurts so bad until I did some ancient petua and Alhamdulillah gone. I notice already that the minced fish I bought has bones. Why was it not removed?

Maybe some may say I was fussy? NO !!!

It was all the ones i bought, I was biting some small bones on all the minced fish and stopped eating when one pierce my tongue.Otak-otak and Sata is suppose to be boneless, how can 60% or more bones are in there?

It is a sad reality. I dont want to say this but if Malaysia Malays dont keep up the quality. Many will not support them.

After that day, I tried not to buy from bazaars. Even also in facebook many shared their dangerous concerns on the bazaar like amounts of wastage and bad tasting food even rotten food for sale. That is one sad reality.

I hope Insya-Allah the quality can be improved. Islamic economy should be improved if they want to rival with others !!

No comments:

Post a Comment