NO, 1st of all this is nothing to do with Britney Spears or her song.
I wrote this bcoz I read the news 2 days back...
Pos Malaysia threw letters downhill at Ulu Kelang !!!
I was shocked about this !!
No wonder for 3 damn months I did not receive any letter or statements from the bank !!
I always called the bank to ask them, where is my statements? since I did not receive for a VERY VERY LONG TIME !!
You know? Maybe I thought it was a glitch in the system... but when the truth reveal, I am damn angry !!
imagine I got things to pay and bank does give you statement and later you get this LATE CHARGES and Interest !!!
Now what I am worried is about my valueable parcel !!!
I check, it arrived in Malaysia on the 17th and approved by Customs on the 18th n BETTER still !!! delivered on the 18th !!
Now I hope it is not in the ditch or else I can sue this bastards for not being responsible !!
*guess what, they claimed no one was at home so I have to pick up at the post office, to make things interesting, I think my parcel was in the ditch as well
I like Pos Malaysia b4 !! bcoz their services are ok !!
I always send using their Pos Laju, it came on time also if you did a mistake, they will call to verify.
2nd, it is the HAZE !!!
damn HAZE !!
Thanx to the bastards who burn and the government for not taking action, Indonesia hates Malaysia and Singapura so greatly? Why don't you take actions on those companies and be a National hero?
I used to read crazy comments from people over there, cursing and calling things. But never in their mind to think rationally?
I mean their superstars and food companies are doing very well in Malaysia !!
Anyway just wished this haze ends fast once and for all...
No comments:
Post a Comment