Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Finally !

This is a very harsh blog, dont like it then get out !!

Finally, actually it make me happy.

Why? What was it all about?

Well, let me tell u a story.

Every year during fasting month, my family recently moved to Astro Oasis for Maghrib Azan. Last time, we always watched RTM TV1 for Azan.

Last time was a man hitting the drum and then Azan. This method was used in the ancient days but since the introduction of speakers, they now use speakers. Sadly not many Turkish Scientist or Architect came and shared the no speaker technology to local mosques hence they use the drum. (Plz clarify me on this, I may have made a mistake)

Ok, I like the clip showing people back to work and kids playing.

Then comes the azan.. guess what.. I am very sorry to say this. It was Mawi !!!

Out of all, Mawi?

The guy who dumped his mom, fiancee for the life of the prick indian bastard Freddie !!!

It hurts to listen, seriously...  
*no dramatic choking like some lady I knew who is not shy to be arrogant. Also I know Mawi fans are going to bash me and destroy me like what they did to a millions out there!!

I quickly changed the channel. Out of all? Mawi?

*google his pic, his pic does not deserved to be in my blog.

Ok, so have to listen to his Azan for quite sometime even until i changed to TV Al-Hijrah (I can say the Best Muslim channel ever IMO)

But this year 2013 Ramadhan.. Finally !!

Astro Oasis changed the Azan from Mawi to Fatih Seferagic. His Azan is beautiful and suprisingly, he is using the same slang or Kiraah as Malaysians do.

Here it is, the handsome guy.



It is great for this change and better than Mawi !!!

Peace at last !!

No comments:

Post a Comment